Almost all airlines are NOT hiring. See our News section below. Don’t bother with any flight attendant prep school as they can’t get you a job. But….
WE’RE GIVING AWAY SOME FREE STUFF, SCROLL DOWN!
We Coach Our Customers How To Answer Video and Face-To-Face Interview Questions So Airlines Want To Offer You a Job!
We’ve helped our friends and students get hired, and two of our most recent ones were hired by Delta Airlines!
Why Professional Flight Academy?
When looking for flight attendant career prep help, you have many choices. What makes us different than the other flight attendant schools is our prep curriculum was founded and developed by a flight attendant management and training expert with over 20 years of management, recruitment and training experience (This means he did the interviews, selection, hiring and training of new hire flight attendants!). For a few years, our course developer helped prepare friends of his for their interviews (and they all got hired!). Since then, he’s been coaching flight attendant candidates prepare for the interviews and get selected for training! Our proven program is ready to prepare you for the interviews and make it through training. We’re rated “A” with the BBB. See for yourself!
We’re giving away some of our flight attendant training content for FREE!
Yes, you read that right – we’re giving away some of our content for free! Why? Because our main goal is to help our customers succeed when they apply, interview, and get hired to work as a flight attendant. When you see what we have to offer, and our commitment to our valued customers, you’ll see the best place to get interview help is right here, with us. It usually only takes 1 -2 hours at most to have you ready for the interviews.
Then call us at 480-787-6440 to learn how we can help you! (once airlines start hiring again)
Airline News About Layoffs and Flight Attendant Training Hiring Freeze
Meet Our Course Developer, Donald Wecklein
After working as a flight attendant for 8 years, I got into management and training and found I absolutely loved teaching and training new-hires, watching them go from knowing very little, all the way to becoming a fully qualified flight attendant. Today, I bring that same passion to help those wanting to become a flight attendant, stand out and be prepared for training. I’ve screened countless resumes, conducted open house interviews, one-on-one interviews, selected and trained hundreds of aspiring crewmembers, like you are wanting to do today. Learn more about my experience on my LinkedIn profile.
Helping Careers Take Off
Depending on the airline, there can be thousands, tens of thousands, and incredibly hundreds of thousands that apply. . We prep and teach you how to properly answer the questions. We do mock interviews with you one-on-one and coach you how to give your best answer based on your work history. You’ll be excellent at interviewing after training with us! We’ll also provide a free review of your resume and let you know if it’s well written or could use improvement.
We don’t expect every customer of ours to write a review, but we sure appreciate it when they do. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! Plus, one other thing we offer you that other schools don’t: your privacy. We love hearing about your experience and your successes getting hired! But you probably don’t want your name and photo attached to a flight attendant prep school for the rest of your aviation career. We help get you to the jumpseat; your new skills made your flight attendant career takeoff!
You don’t need a 5 or 7-day, $2,000.00 classroom course to be well coached for flight attendant interviews! All most people need is individual coaching services for typically one to three hours maximum to help you where you need it most, preparing for the interview or revising your resume. The cost for that time? On average, only between $149.00 – $349.00! Fill your mind with interview skills that are useful throughout life without emptying your wallet. We help YOU prepare for the interview so airlines say to you, “Here’s a conditional job offer!”
Experienced Interview Coaches
Our lead coach is a former flight attendant, flight attendant instructor and former Director of Inflight. Donald has screened resumes, interviewed, hired and trained flight attendants around the world for over 25 years. Looking for proof it helps? Donald’s most recent customers were hired by Delta Airlines!
Learn how to answer the types of questions you will be asked during the interview. We coach you on the questions you’ll be asked, what you should say and how to say it, based on your work history to make you stand out among the other candidates.
What to expect?
Donald gives you personalized, one-on-one attention to prepare you for job interviews. We also offer online courses about what to expect during training for those that like to study in advance and be ready!
We Love Our Students
Our success comes from YOUR success! We help prepare you into the best candidate possible based on your past work history and situations you’ve been in. You’ll sound natural, feel confident about yourself, and sell yourself to the recruiters.
Airline types – what they do and which suits your needs
Aircraft orientation and familiarization
Routine of flight
Understanding door/slide operation
- Airport codes, USA and international for Major and Regional Airlines
24 hour clock and why it’s used
Time zones – what you need to know
Things to know while you’re in training
The Professional Flight Attendant Academy is like no other – we focus on one thing, coaching you to improve your interview skills so you can do well during video and face-to-face interviews. If you live in Greater Phoenix/Scottsdale and live within 45 minutes driving distance, we come to you. We want you to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible so you can focus on developing and refining your interview skills. Your resume gets you in the door, how you perform during the interview is what gets you hired! That’s why we don’t waste time with safety demonstration practice, airport codes, or the history of the flight attendant. None of that so-called “training” gets you a job offer. Only one thing gets you a job offer, and it’s acing the interview. If you live more than 45 minutes away, we can do the same, effective interview coaching using Facetime or Skype.
One-on-One Interview Coaching - 1 Hour
- Some people only need interview coaching to refine their interview skills. One hour of one-on-one interview coaching is only 149.00 for the first hour. Depending where you live, you’ll meet in person, or receive a Facetime/Skype call.
One-on-One Interview Coaching - 1.5 Hours
- Some people only need interview coaching to refine their interview skills. One hour thirty minutes of one-on-one interview coaching is only 199.00. Depending where you live, you’ll meet in person, or receive a Facetime/Skype call.
One-on-One Interview Coaching - 2 Hours
- Some people only need interview coaching to refine their interview skills. Two hours of one-on-one interview coaching is only 249.00. Depending where you live, you’ll meet in person, or receive a Facetime/Skype call.
One-on-One Interview Coaching - 2.5 hours
- Some people only need interview coaching to refine their interview skills. Two hours thirty minutes of one-on-one interview coaching is only 299.00. Depending where you live, you’ll meet in person, or receive a Facetime/Skype call.
One-on-One Interview Coaching - 3 Hours
- Some people only need interview coaching to refine their interview skills. Three hours of one-on-one interview coaching is only 330.00. Depending where you live, you’ll meet in person, or receive a Facetime/Skype call.
- Buy three hours and save 77.00! (Regular price for 3 hours is 407.00). You can split the time into two separate sessions, it doesn’t need to be used all at once. Call for details.
- If your resume has been rejected when you apply for a flight attendant job, it’s because your resume isn’t written as best as it should be. It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it that matters! Airlines receive thousands of applications online, what makes you different than the rest? It’s your resume.
- We use the keywords that airline recruiters and online screening systems are searching for to make you stand out. We’ll set an appointment with you to go over your experience and then design a revised resume that works for you!
Online Training onlyIf you want extra help or need more time to learn
- Some people might interview very well but have some difficulty with the classroom training. There are also great people that would be excellent flight attendants, but don’t do well with testing or need more time to remember everything. Our online courses and testing help prepare you for the hardest parts of training. Donald taught flight attendant training for many years and knows the content where students struggle and sometimes fail. Those are the courses we offer; unlimited access to all 27 online training courses (over 11 hours of content!), 30+ tests for 30 days, plus and printable content you get to keep.
- Certificate of course completion mailed to you.
Interview Coaching plus Online Training(Great deal!)
- One hour of one-on-one airline interview questions coaching either in person or via Facetime/Skype, depending where you live. Unlimited access to all 27 online training courses (over 11 hours of content!), 30+ tests for 30 days, plus and printable content you get to keep. Scroll back up to see most, but not all of the material you’ll learn about from our industry expert.
- Certificate of course completion mailed to you.
Interview Coaching plus Online Training(Best Package!)
- Two hours of one-on-one airline interview questions coaching either in person or via Facetime/Skype, depending where you live. Unlimited access to all 27 online training courses (over 11 hours of content!), 30+ tests for 30 days, plus and printable content you get to keep. Scroll back up to see most, but not all of the material you’ll learn about from our industry expert.
- Certificate of course completion mailed to you.
We’ll get you that interview!
Anyone can apply for a flight attendant job, but it’s a lot harder than you think! We prepare you for every step of the way to get you an interview and get hired. Our course developer and instructor, Donald Wecklein, has been involved in the hiring and training of flight attendants worldwide. Look for yourself at his qualifications, on LinkedIn.
#flightattendant #flightattendants #airlines #flightattendantacademy #flightattendantschool #phoenix #scottsdale #arizona #travel #expert #cabincrewlife #cabincrew #careergoals #flightattendantpreparatorycourse #flightattendantprep #professionals #instagram #instagood #sky @skywestairlines @gojet_airlines