During flight attendant / cabin crew training at any airline, there are many subjects you will learn about during your multi-week training. Some subjects are easy to understand while others are more challenging. We teach you the most challenging parts of flight attendant training and make it easy to understand. We also give you take home exercises, study aids and online courses to enhance your classroom training experience and explain rules, regulations, and policy in depth to make you the best possible flight attendant when you start flying!
Additionally, we also prepare you for your virtual interview, coach you on how to respond to the questions, and help you rewrite your resume to make it stand out over the others!
Our Flight Attendant /Cabin Crew preparatory course helps you master the subjects taught during airline training. Here are some of the subjects you’ll learn with us:
- Before you apply to an airline
- Grooming – it’s more important than you know
- Social media – how it can help and harm your career
- Get your passport ready
- Online application – things you need to know
- Video interview preparation
- Face to face interview preparation
- Airline types – where to apply
- Airport codes, USA and international
- 24 hour clock and why it’s used
- Time zones – what you need to know
- Phonetic alphabet
- Airline terminology
- Irregular situations
- Weather conditions
- Understanding door/slide operation
- Things to know while you’re in training
- Oxygen systems
- And more!